ABDLmatch the worst scam in the abdl community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaredthomas

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I’ve seen warning posts about it and thankfully had them delete my account before I was convinced to buy anything but I wanted to bring it up again because I think this site is very harmful and damaging to the reputation of the abdl community and like with most abdl sites it could be the first thing people come across. Especially since it’s the first site I came across and signed up for when I wanted to find someone else who was into abdl.

To be clear this site is totally a scam and based on my experience and what I have read from others this is how it works. You sign up for the site and everything is totally free you enter normal criteria you have for matches like any other dating site and then you are given pages and pages of matches. I went through and spent hours sending friend requests to the matches I liked only to find out that when I messaged them or they messaged me we could only see the subject line which was caped at 15 characters and you have to pay for a membership just to see the messages. You are also unable to share any information on how to communicate off of the website. They censor all kinds of words related to communication. They even censor all numbers in the subject line, on people’s profles, everything. I even came up with some work arounds by figuring out what words were censored and by uploading a profile picture which was edited to have my email on it and they personally monitored and delted my profile picture, even reverted my bio several times when I did things like spell Kik as kick and other tricks I came up with were also reversed.

Now there are two types of memberships a silver one that lets you read people’s messages and a gold one which allows free users to read and respond to your messages. The problem is that even if you were to get a membership after receiving some messages a few problems arise. I don’t know if all the censorship still exists for silver and gold members but I assume it does meaning even if you pay for a gold membership I’m still not sure how you would be able to share info and eventually move off of the site. Also many of the accounts seem far too good to be true especially many accounts of girls that use photos that can be found online. I’m pretty sure most of these high end users are made up by the site and then used to message people to tempt them to buy a membership. And even on legitimate dating websites 3rd parties use bots all the time to try and get you to buy things or to sign up for something so even if you go through your messages they are probably mostly bots and fake accounts.

One of the reasons why I feel so strongly about this site is because I’m almost 100% positive that one of the girls who messaged me was an actual girl on her first abdl site as I could tell she was trying to communicate using the subject line and changing her profile but to no avail because of the censorship. The idea that real people are sinking so much time and money into a fake site like this really ticks me off. I hope that anyone in the abdl community that has an account will make sure it gets deleted as it makes the site seem more legitimate to have real accounts sprinkled in with the fake.

No one sign up for this site thank you.

Reactions: IcyBlue and PapaBear001
I’m glad, I thought I was the only one that had the not being able to read messages but how do you delete your account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Try datecgl.com, it is small but growing. It is free and easy to contact other users.

Most dating sites are scams,

I was one of those suckers a couple of years ago who joined the site. I had little to no experience on dating sites, but I actually conversed with some real people who were mostly in different states. A few months later I canceled my payment, and since then I have consistently receive a random message every few days from a girl that was to good to be true. I did an experiment and bought a month of messaging a while back and during that month I got no new messages from someone new the whole time. Definitely a scam.

Reactions: Diapersdownunder
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back