Best public wetting yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you've read any of my other posts you'll know that I like to roleplay scenarios where someone could have a real accident. I had been wanting to try this for a while. The plan was to just not go to the toilet and just hold on until I wet myself. I had done this before but as a teenager at home and in my pants rather than a nappy.

This time I wanted to use a nappy and be in public. I managed to hold on till about lunchtime. I had drank about 4 pints of water and had 3 cups of coffee so I knew I would need to go. I went into town and was in a coffee shop when it eventually happened. I just started weeing and I just sat still making no effort to run to the toilet. I had no control and it didn't stop for what felt like ages. It felt wonderful and my nappy didn't leek at all. When I finished I just went to the toilets and changed. This place is perfect as it's quite small and just had 2 toilets both of which are just while rooms that you can lock and have bins for disposing of nappies. I was able to change with no risk of being caught and just leave with no one having a clue about what id just done.

congratulations on taking the next step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back