• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Northern FL/Bay Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

OaktownBaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hey all,

I'm studying for an MBA in Florida. Love it so far. Originally from Marin County by SF. I had nothing to do with diapers, honestly, until about 2 years ago when I got beaten savagely and a head injury caused me to lose significant bladder control. So I took to wearing diapers because I was tired of peeing on people's furniture. I actually have grown to enjoy them, too. They're really comforting.

As far as more tidbits...my favorite food is vegetable curry, my favorite album is a tossup between Led Zeppelin I and The Clash "London Calling", my favorite place is the Mediterranean, and my favorite diaper is either the Abena S4s or, if I'm feeling cheeky, Pampers Progressi Size 6+ (I'm skinny, what can I say)

Anyway, hope to become a part of your community here.

OaktownBaby said:
Hey all,

I'm studying for an MBA in Florida. Love it so far. Originally from Marin County by SF. I had nothing to do with diapers, honestly, until about 2 years ago when I got beaten savagely and a head injury caused me to lose significant bladder control. So I took to wearing diapers because I was tired of peeing on people's furniture. I actually have grown to enjoy them, too. They're really comforting.

As far as more tidbits...my favorite food is vegetable curry, my favorite album is a tossup between Led Zeppelin I and The Clash "London Calling", my favorite place is the Mediterranean, and my favorite diaper is either the Abena S4s or, if I'm feeling cheeky, Pampers Progressi Size 6+ (I'm skinny, what can I say)

Anyway, hope to become a part of your community here.

Welcome! By joining the site and doing an intro, you're already part of the community!

I'm sorry to hear about your predicament. Did they catch the guy that did it to you?

I was listening to some Led Zepp today!

Love me some led Zepp. I used to frequent the bay area when I was dating my now wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back