• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from central Europa

Status
Not open for further replies.

LitleLiara

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hi there, I am a student in Germany.
I live in a large Dorm and therefore it is not that easy for me to be myself, as i like to wear diapers and pull ups sometimes, and also some little-girl-clothes.
None of my roomies knows about that (i think), except for one other, who is also using pull-ups on a daily bases.

Besides that i am a passionate role player, I play "the black Eye" it is the German equivalent to Dungeons and dragons, but quite more complex in my opinion. Also i Like to go to Concerts, mostly heavy metal.

Greetings,
Liara

Hello LitleLaira and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

LitleLiara said:
Hi there, I am a student in Germany.
I live in a large Dorm and therefore it is not that easy for me to be myself, as i like to wear diapers and pull ups sometimes, and also some little-girl-clothes.
None of my roomies knows about that (i think), except for one other, who is also using pull-ups on a daily bases.

Besides that i am a passionate role player, I play "the black Eye" it is the German equivalent to Dungeons and dragons, but quite more complex in my opinion. Also i Like to go to Concerts, mostly heavy metal.

Greetings,
Liara

Welcome! Have you attended the Wacken Open Air? It is on my bucket list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back