Where do you guys live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Near Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.

Reactions: SkinnyDL and (deleted member)
UNKNOW said:
I live somewhere in the crossroads of America, there is also corn and a famous race track. I just wanted to make it hard. 😀

Hmmm, would the "horsepower" at this "famous racetrack" be literal, or merely figurative?

Illinoise said:
Hmmm, would the "horsepower" at this "famous racetrack" be literal, or merely figurative?
I will just say it involves a famous race series that's been around over 100 years and there is a lot next to the track called the Coke lot

North east, Texas (DFW area)

Reactions: fredy552
Standish mi anyone near buy?

Reactions: fredy552
UNKNOW said:
I will just say it involves a famous race series that's been around over 100 years and there is a lot next to the track called the Coke lot

I’ve been to the 400 once but not the 500 yet. I’ve got a good friend of my wife and I’s that lives nearby so one of these years I plan on staying with her and her husband and going to the 500.

AAO said:
I’ve been to the 400 once but not the 500 yet. I’ve got a good friend of my wife and I’s that lives nearby so one of these years I plan on staying with her and her husband and going to the 500.

I haven't been to the Brickyard, but I have attended the last two Indy Car races @ Gateway. To be honest, the two afternoon "support class" races have been much better races both years. IMO

Reactions: AAO
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Reactions: perlFerret
I’m from the Steel City, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Onesieman said:
Springfield, Missouri. Quite a busy city.
I grew up there

I'm in Michigan. It's cold as heck but great if you like building igloosI guess. XD

josephxylose said:
I was wondering if there are more ABDLs in certain areas

very small place , stolberg germany

Alabama

Reactions: BeTrue
surprise35 said:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
My wife and I want to move there someday. We love visiting and there's sufficient tech work for me and an amazing arts community for her. Bonus that she speaks fluent French (and I can learn quickly enough).

perlFerret said:
My wife and I want to move there someday. We love visiting and there's sufficient tech work for me and an amazing arts community for her. Bonus that she speaks fluent French (and I can learn quickly enough).

Oh cool! It is pretty great here in a lot of ways, the best being that the cost of renting or buying is way better then almost any other city in Canada. We even have a ABDL store not too far from the city.

I am currently resident somewhere on the eastern seaboard of Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back