• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Central CT Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerber

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Duplicate thread removed

Last edited:
Hello Dan and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi Dan and welcome to the site. Do you coordinate workers from home via computer or do you work in an office? I was just curious.

Forgot that I already made introductions, though not as well articulated. Second thought I should probably just let this one stay. I work in an office, I still live in the same house I was born. Grabbed an office two exits for my house, as soon as I hit 100 I’m coasting to my exit. About 12 workers overseas, 6 people locally, 2 in office, 4 in the field. I run between, filling all the gaps until the gap becomes two big for me to fill on my own.

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized looking atmy first post long ago, you replid there as well. You asked me my interest, hobbies, very thoughtful. I wish i replied sooner. My feet have been half in as the business is quite demanding and its easier to fall into the routine of familiarity. I am extremely introverted socially, (autistic) business gives me steady reason to interact and makes the task of staying connected and relevant to humanity more managable. My resolve for finding someone has been intermittent at best. It just seams so overwhelmingly ambiguous and unlikely that the thought of finding misses right has not had the same staying power.

I hope you dont mind the late responce though.

09-Feb-2013 #3
Top Contributor
AB, DL
dogboy's Avatar Join Date
Mar 2008
Threads
Welcome as well. If you tell a little more about yourself, such as hobbies, activities, likes, etc. you'll find members who will friend up with you. Common interests brings us together.

I like flying, I was one of the first people to create a electrically powered hexacopter. I learned to operate aircraft before I did automobiles, May have something to do with all the speeding tickets my attourney has had to scrub away for me over the years. I was using my first computer at age 3, my father managed to teach me how to use CLI to bring up my game from the Apple IIs 5&1/2 inch drive. I didn’t really know what I was typing at the time but i was able to repeate the key sequence. Systems have always fascinated me, I find comfort in what most see as complex. I love skiing, business, and emerging or evolving technologies in most all fields of research. I am about as nerdy as they come, less the Sports, TV, Movie, and Comic knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back