Not open for further replies.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Ok so last week my mom cam to my place for a surprise visit and when I'm home wearing a diaper and I her a nock at the door I just put on some pants Wich most of us do I'm sure. Well long story short she see it poking out. Well naturally she has questions I told her that the doctor said that it had something to do with my diabetes and what and the problem should go away but if I lose some weight and get control of my blood sugar. She knows I hate to make her worry and it probably what made the lie believe but I hated to make her think that my diabetes is getting out of control. I been working on myself ever since the doctor told me I got diabetes and it's been hard but I have gotten it to a manageable level. I guess what I'm asking is should I fill bad that I made my mom worry that I peeing my pants because of health issues or am I'm just over thinking this and I'm just filling guilty for lying to her?

It’s a difficult thing and I think a natural reaction for many of us. I did a similar thing once as o had a seizure years ago and blamed that. What you could do is perhaps say it’s settled down and not really a problem anymore however your fearful of an accident and you feel less anxious to be prepared. Hope all goes well I know we don’t want our loved ones to worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yeah it's wrong. You really should come clean, but it sounds like you have a chance to do so without making yourself seem like a liar.

For now, tell your mom that since you started to loose weight, your peeing has stated to get back under control. However, not yet fully so you need to keep wearing them for those every now and then moments.

Eventually, if you do manage to loose significant weigh, tell your mom that you had grown to like diapers. They brought you a sense of security and freedom from when you needed them, and just like to keep wearing them because of that. But underline you don't truly need them anymore so she can stop worrying all together.

Was planning on losing another 50 pounds this year. I figure I'll just carry a backpack and wear a diaper if I go out with my mom for a month and just say it getting badder as time goes by.

matt1989 said:
Ok so last week my mom cam to my place for a surprise visit and when I'm home wearing a diaper and I her a nock at the door I just put on some pants Wich most of us do I'm sure. Well long story short she see it poking out. Well naturally she has questions I told her that the doctor said that it had something to do with my diabetes and what and the problem should go away but if I lose some weight and get control of my blood sugar. She knows I hate to make her worry and it probably what made the lie believe but I hated to make her think that my diabetes is getting out of control. I been working on myself ever since the doctor told me I got diabetes and it's been hard but I have gotten it to a manageable level. I guess what I'm asking is should I fill bad that I made my mom worry that I peeing my pants because of health issues or am I'm just over thinking this and I'm just filling guilty for lying to her?

If you ask me you should just tell her the truth.What's the worst that could happen?

My mom would think I'm a sick o. My mom is a kind and loving woman but she not the most open minded person and I don't think she would disown me for it I really don't want to see me in that lite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back