Any other males that prefer female diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Form follows function. They have to work good before they can look like anything- pretty or playful or none at all.

I'm not really into the girly AB or baby diapers. But I love my female Always Discreet pullups in Classic or
Boutique styles.

I would buy some pink diapers, as long as it is all-pink (not just parts of it), but only if I can't find the blue ones.

i personally like both girls and guy diapers

I will answer the question in the negative, as I mainly use unisex medical-style adult diapers (Abena M4, ConfiDry 24/7, etc.).

CommanderCrayfish said:
Yep, I especially like Always Discreet pullups because they're incredibly cute.

I agree. I sometimes will wear a pull up during the day since it is so easy to use, and I've found the Always Discreet to work well, and I like the ones for females.

Confusing question as I don't feel any diaper besides Rearz Princess is available in a girly style. I definitely prefer girly to neutral or male look, but then I'm a girl.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Pete67 said:
I started off with Lady Tena Discreet as it was less embarrassing buying female styles, but I found them really comfortable, tried male style ones but not as comfy anyway, so have stuck with Lady Tenas.
Any other males tried female styles and prefer them?

I've never personally tried female styles or types, but it sounds like fun :3

ThePenguinLover said:
I've never personally tried female styles or types, but it sounds like fun :3
DC Amor Pink is like sitting on a cloud its beautiful and nice and comfy.You would like them.

I prefer girl designs most of the time.

I do hope AB/DL companies continue to make all-pink diapers, so at least we have some color varieties.

Me also

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer purpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back