Status
Not open for further replies.

RompingBulbasaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, I haven't been free to endulge my AB/DL interests for too long, but now that it's been a few months of pretty consistent wearing and exploring, things are starting to feel more normal for me and a lot of the initial excitement is wanning. Honestly, I do want to accept my interests as just part of my normal life, so this is probably a good thing, but I also don't want to overdo things and make them boring (if that makes sense?). So I was curious, what does everyone do to mix things up or keep things fun?

I go through different phases. Sometimes I wear two three times a day and other times I can go for months without wearing. I always keep a stash though.:grouphug:

Sometimes it's OK to take breaks. I know I'll sometimes take a week break or so here and there to both conserve my stash and let the desire to be diapered and babied ramp up again. In fact, I think taking breaks is the best way to keep the interests fresh. To be fair, these interests don't need freshening up for me too often, I quite like being a baby whenever I can, but yes there are times where this begins to feel like going through the motions, when that happens I take a break.

It also wouldn't hurt to try new things while diapered. Sometimes it's falling into a set routine that can bring down the excitement. For instance, when I was first starting out, I had a certain set of rules and practices that I adhered to, this fulfilled my desires for a while, but eventually I began wanting to do more, to change things up. So, I introduced new elements into my regression time; new toys, new outfits, extended nap times, bath time and all of this really made being a baby fresh and new again. To this day, whenever I feel I've done it all, I'll try to find something new to try out. I don't know what your little routine is like, but perhaps trying new things when in little mode would be a good way to get things exciting again.

So take a break or try something new.Whatever you decide, best of luck :smile:

Poofybutt said:
So take a break or try something new.Whatever you decide, best of luck :smile:

Thanks for the advice and well wishes :D! It probably is a good idea to take a bit of a break, I've been going pretty nonstop for a couple months so that's probably the cause :sweatdrop:. Also my routine is usually just diaper up and watch TV or color, so adding something new definitely won't hurt!

Heck yeah it's a good thing. Being comfortable in diapers is supposed to be you're trying to achieve. Congrats on finally making it.

Though like the others have said, it's ok to take breaks too. After all, not every DL's normal is going to be wearing them 24/7.

I do one of two things. I either

• take a break, or
• go out padded!

The latter is a bold move for me because I'm still apprehensive about wearing out — I usually opt for less conspicuous protection or just don't hydrate at all until the end of the day (yes I know this is not safe). Both of these put the yay back in wearing for me.

OmiOMy said:
I do one of two things. I either

• take a break, or
• go out padded!

The latter is a bold move for me because I'm still apprehensive about wearing out — I usually opt for less conspicuous protection or just don't hydrate at all until the end of the day (yes I know this is not safe). Both of these put the yay back in wearing for me.

Going out padded is something I like to try as well, but I've started getting pretty comfortable doing that too to be honest. I mainly just go to the grocery store or Target though, so it's pretty low risk. Do you have any other fun recommendations on places to go?

RompingBulbasaur said:
Going out padded is something I like to try as well, but I've started getting pretty comfortable doing that too to be honest. I mainly just go to the grocery store or Target though, so it's pretty low risk. Do you have any other fun recommendations on places to go?

I like to take myself out on a date to the mall, to someplace to eat, or to (my favorite) the Barnes and Noble where I can get a new book or a tarot deck and an iced coffee and a sandwich.

OmiOMy said:
I like to take myself out on a date to the mall, to someplace to eat, or to (my favorite) the Barnes and Noble where I can get a new book or a tarot deck and an iced coffee and a sandwich.

Awesome, thanks for the suggestions! Going out to eat padded sounds especially interesting to me, and going to a book/store or the mall is a good idea as well.

RompingBulbasaur said:
Awesome, thanks for the suggestions! Going out to eat padded sounds especially interesting to me, and going to a book/store or the mall is a good idea as well.

It's all about finding the things that you like and going, "how can this be even better?" The funny thing is it's very practical for me — I'm not clocking around the old "how fast can I get to the next bathroom" scare like usual, which makes it easier to enjoy things, and even if it turns out that I don't end up needing the protection that trip, the extra safety gives me peace of mind to enjoy myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back