Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

Men’s pull-up design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vadl98

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Can anyone explain why companies (like Depend) put the padding so far up in men’s pull-ups? For example, the Real-Fits have almost half of the padding above where a men’s ‘package’ starts. I can’t imagine why they are designed this way, you would like the padding would be centered directly center with some in front and back. Maybe I’m missing something?

when I wear diapers I find that the front fills up first and the back is rarely that wet.

It’s so when we’re sitting down we have the majority of the absorbent material right there to fill. It’s to help prevent leakage from the flow of fluids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a man you won't always be pointing down. The padding is going to be centered somewhere between the center (due to gravity) and where the user's "average outlet point" is. Which for men is going to be basically straight ahead. Since pullups are intended more for daytime anyway, the back only factors in significantly for bowel movements.

Remember if you're IC you may not even realize you're urinating, and even if you did realize you had a flood incoming, you can't just stand up out of your chair during the meeting to "make an adjustment". Your diaper has to have you covered without warning, and leave you hoping (/expecting) it to be up to the task.

Vadl98 said:
Can anyone explain why companies (like Depend) put the padding so far up in men’s pull-ups? For example, the Real-Fits have almost half of the padding above where a men’s ‘package’ starts. I can’t imagine why they are designed this way, you would like the padding would be centered directly center with some in front and back. Maybe I’m missing something?

Some men have different size penises. Some men wear with it pointing and and some pointing down. Pull ups are garbage anyway.

Vadl98 said:

You must be pretty small then. The padding on a realfit starts below the top of my penis. Had to toss the sample out for being so useless. No idea why they would be designed that way either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back