• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Cute Little Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissDaisyy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Other
Im not good with Ice-Breakers, so you'll have to bare with me.:sweatdrop:

Hello Adisc community! Im Daisy. Call me as you wish, but Daisy is my birth name. Im going on 22 in a few months, I've been a part of the AB/DL community for a while now, but never on an online community! I'm an African American female. Maybe you wanna picture me in your head or something... I don't know. I have black hair and brown eyes. I love to crochet, but I'm really bad, so don't ask me to make anything. I work for a postcard making company. And... I think that's about it.. Oh!

And a little thank you to PuppyLover for "encouraging" me to make an account. :hug:

I'd love to get to know some people, so if you wanna chit chat, you can friend me, and we can talk!

Kisses! :huglove:
-MissDaisy

Last edited:
A warm welcome to you Daisy! That was a great intro. I laughed at your crochet comment. I'm sure you're better than you think. Like most other hobbies, crafts get better the more you do them. I see you made a blog - That's good! We like involvement.

If you could, though, please change your font color. Pink is cute but hard to read. :)

It's about time I see you on here! I've been prodding at her for weeks, and finally you've arrived. Nice aesthetic too! You started a blog already? I knew you were gonna fit right in here!

Welcome to ADISC! Nice to see another African American around here!

I tried to learn crochet, but I was too uncoordinated to get it, hehe.

OmiOMy said:
Welcome to ADISC! Nice to see another African American around here!

I tried to learn crochet, but I was too uncoordinated to get it, hehe.

Nice! and you haven't seen uncoordinated until you've witnessed the making of a deformed, sad attempt at a Pusheen cat!:sweatdrop:

Edit: I love your signature. Oh my gosh, I'm totally gonna print that out! By the time you read this, it's already framed and on my wall! Hehe :hugattack:

Last edited:
MissDaisyy said:

Nice! and you haven't seen uncoordinated until you've witnessed the making of a deformed, sad attempt at a Pusheen cat!:sweatdrop:

Edit: I love your signature. Oh my gosh, I'm totally gonna print that out! By the time you read this, it's already framed and on my wall! Hehe :hugattack:

But you got the skills in the end right? :D

Thanks! It's Les Friction! Such an awesome band! They're like epic space rock opera. (and I do mean epic, they have this BIG sound) The song this is from is Love Comes Home. OMG I could go on about them all night.

OmiOMy said:
Thanks! It's Les Friction! Such an awesome band! They're like epic space rock opera. (and I do mean epic, they have this BIG sound) The song this is from is Love Comes Home. OMG I could go on about them all night.

Sounds like I'll have to give them a little listen!

Welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy your experience and I look forward to reading your threads/blogs as you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back