Which website is recommended to order diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkjo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd like to try some ABDL diapers, but which website should I order it from? I live in the UK, so Amazon, NappiesRUs, or others? Also I'm currently interested in Rearz Safari, is that a good product? Thanks!

I typically order from the Bambino website, but, since you are in the UK, I would say use NappiesRUs. There site carries, from my knowledge, pretty much all of the diaper brands you could want to choose from. The Rearz Safari is one of my favorite. The fit works well for my preferences, I have never had a problem with the tapes, and they are really absorbent. However, like with anything else, it comes down to your personal preferences and feelings about the diaper.

thesecretkid said:
I typically order from the Bambino website, but, since you are in the UK, I would say use NappiesRUs. There site carries, from my knowledge, pretty much all of the diaper brands you could want to choose from. The Rearz Safari is one of my favorite. The fit works well for my preferences, I have never had a problem with the tapes, and they are really absorbent. However, like with anything else, it comes down to your personal preferences and feelings about the diaper.

Thanks! I'll try NappiesRUs. Frankly I liked the Rearz Safari because of it's design, kinda reminds me of a diaper that I used as a kid.

I usually order from ABDLfactory (they're based in the uk too). They deliver quickly and, most important, discretely. I only found out about them recently so I haven't ordered from them that much but so far they are doing a great job.

I mean if anything, buy a sample package and see if it is worth your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back