Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapelmeister

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I’ve given a lot of thought about whether or not I’m AB or DL. Frankly, I’m pretty sure I’m DL. (mostly)But lately I’m beginning to think that although not an adult baby, that I do have a little side. I come to this conclusion because I never seem to know when Its time to change my diaper. I’ll wear it till it falls off! I think I need someone to check me and say, “honey you’re soaked its time to change that diaper.” Certainly, anyone who is truly grown up doesn’t need someone to remind them that they’re wet. So I guess I have at least some little tendencies. Any one else like this?

Reactions: wetaccident
don't sweat your tendencies. Just call yourself an abdl if you have qualities of both.

Well I'm glad you've thought about it. It's important to describe yourself accurately so others can understand you too. More so important to know yourself too.

And it sounds like you're more of an DL/LB (little boy) than DL/AB.

I think many of us can have characteristics of both AB or DL, hence why it's called the ABDL community. I also think that some of us can be slightly more one than the other. Take me for instance, I would identify as an AB mostly because I like being a baby and all the other props, accoutrements and activities that come with being a baby, but I still consider myself a very slight DL because I really like the feel of a diaper, the physical sensation of being put in one and diapers are 100% essential to my regression time.

So yeah, from the sounds of things you veer more strongly towards the DL end of the spectrum, but you have a little bit of a little side as well, I think that is quite normal. I'd say the greater rarity is finding someone who is strictly one over the other with no overlap, though they do exist.

It's totally okay to be unsure. I, as well, am largely a DL. However, I am obsessed with Babyfur art, and once had a pacifier that I regularly enjoyed. It's okay to be a little of both.

I knew I was Little long before I knew I was DL, and the Two tend to overlap—I like the feel of a diaper in any case but when I'm little it's really sublime. It makes perfect sense to me.

I am definitely more of a DL than an AB. I come to this conclusion because I did not enjoy using pacifiers, bottles, or acting any different than my current age. However, I have never had an experience with a caregiver (mommy/nanny/babysitter), so that could change things. That being said I am not sure I would ever really want the experience of a caregiver or the experience of someone changing my diaper. I will cross that road when/if it ever comes.

Fantasy vs: reality

I have had "Little thoughts," "Adult Baby thoughts," "Diaper Love thoughts," "Hyper exhibitionism diaper thoughts," and many other odd diaper related thoughts that could probably fill a page. Still, I haven't fully acted out the "Hyper exhibitionism diaper thoughts," and many thoughts I've never acted out at all, they were just plain too weird to my "daytime self." Still, as with nearly 100% of ABDL's, all of my "weird diaper thoughts" seemed to have something to do with wanting to return to a sense of the security and safety once felt as an infant, which happened to be a time of genuine incontinence and whatnot for us all.

Until I was 50 years old or so, my diaper fantasy thoughts would sometimes intrude into my "adult-time thoughts." I could then sort of gauge this by what my thoughts would do when I walked through the "diaper section" of a grocery store. Now, outside of my diaper fantasy world, in my adult world, I no longer feel intruded upon by all of this, so long as I give my "1% or so tithe" of my time to my "inner child." Now whenever I walk through that grocery store section, I feel no different than say when I walk through the produce section.

I just consider myself an ABDL, and that really only about 1% of the time, and I don't give it much thought more than that any more.

Yooda

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back