Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinInDiapers

Colin
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
As some may already know, I recently posted about ordering Abu space diapers. Well, they finally came in on friday (I have been busy so haven't had time to post on here). First of all I just wanted to say that they are some of the better diapers I have worn. It has great quality into the diaper, It holds up pretty well if you're active. I have wet in one diaper twice I believe and it held up without problem and no leakage, I'm sure it can hold more wettings. With my goodnites I could only wet about twice and the diaper started to leak. But Because these are adult diapers they are specifically designed to hold large wetttings and messings. As with baby diapers and training pants, like pull ups and goodnites, they are only designed to hold a certain amount of waste inside the diaper because a small child's bladder is smaller than an adult's and is not fully developed which is why babies wear diapers.
But anyway a little off topic there, the abu space diapers are very comfortable in my opinion. They fit me very well and I am able to comfortably wet in them. I have not messed in the space diapers yet, however I plan on it soon. I am actually very excited to mess the diaper just because it will hold a lot more than my goodnites ever did when I messed in them. Also, The diaper is quite crinkly I personally don't favor this because I try to be discreet with my diapers. The diaper has 4 tapes which I do favor, before this diaper I have never worn a diaper that has 4 tapes. Now that I have I can say that I prefer it because it allows for the diaper to stay together a little better for me rather than 1 side or both tapes tearing off, like they do for me whenever I try baby diapers. I also like the designs of the diaper, Not my all time favorite but they are nice. I'm sure this is only one of many orders I will get from ABUniverse.

yep space/simple/paws are pretty nice and have good capacity. They'll hold a lot more than two wettings overnight.

Glad you like them! I recently just put a Space to the test and wore it pretty much all day, wetting way more than twice haha, and I never got it to leak. Pretty incredible product!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back