New Hands-free Adult diaper pail

Status
Not open for further replies.

WABX

Bed wetter.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
New Hands-free Adult diaper pail from Akord.
Anybody seen this? I see north shore has it.

Dude!
Awesome!
:D

I bought one of the Janibell Akord diaper pails a couple of months ago, and I love it. I find it does a good job of keeping odor down, and the liners seem to last me quite a while. I am incontinent, both bladder and bowel, so odor can be an issue, but this pail really helps keep it down. I wear size medium diapers and use about 3 per day, the pail holds enough that I empty it around 2 times per week, and I seem to get close to a month out of one liner. The one I bought is the larger size. I find it pretty quick and easy to empty. The only issue is there isn't a really great way to get a secure grip on the bag of used diapers. The knot you tie in the top gets pretty small if your used diapers have some weight to them, and it makes the bag hard to get a grip on while carrying it to my outside trash can. The bag material does seem to be pretty tough though, I have not had one rip yet.

I just bought one yesterday. I have been wanting to buy a proper pail for over a year now. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back