Status
Not open for further replies.

Ry821

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So earlier this week I spent the entire day outside for work in a crazy rain storm. It was awful but I found myself waking through puddles instead of around them throughout the day. I had never really thought about it too much but I love splashing through puddles and just a connected it with being a little trait. Does anyone else have a little thing like that they just can't help from doing when the opportunity comes about?

Jumping in puddles sounds fun! I always have a blast in the fall when I get to jump into the big pile of leaves. :) As for other little traits, I am of course very careful to avoid stepping on the cracks on the sidewalk. Also, I know this one is very immature, but we're all little toddlers here, right? I still get a kick out of pushing elevator buttons. You push a button and it lights up, what could be cooler than that?! I try not to indulge this one too much when there are other people in the elevator, because otherwise it looks like Elf: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH3oNBnEqu8.

I love play out side. Going for a walk when it super muddy and has paddles.

And you get to go 123 squish.

But I've been told that it looks funny when a grown up man does it.
even if he is only four on the inside so I have to go and find places where I'm not going to get other people bit muddy because they do not like it as much.

It's only mud and water.

siysiy said:

I love play out side. Going for a walk when it super muddy and has paddles.

And you get to go 123 squish.

But I've been told that it looks funny when a grown up man does it.
even if he is only four on the inside so I have to go and find places where I'm not going to get other people bit muddy because they do not like it as much.

It's only mud and water.

Just don't do this

https://youtu.be/gWKUeV5B4mI

i love playing in puddles and sitting in the mud getting my pants underwear and butt all wet. then having to go inside because i 'accidently' wet my pants ( from the inside)too. and be put into diapers for the remainder oftheday forwetting my pants again.

littleisaac said:

in the summer I know a place were there is a river and the foot path get muddy after the rain.

i take you there for the day and we can get supper muddy and wet and have loads of fun.

Its kind of out of the way two so re diapering afterwards would be potable.

i would LOVE that!

someone suggested the idea to me and I couldn't resist the temptation. got people wet. unfortunately my hat fell off into the puddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back