Always Discreet Boutique pull ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am a user of the Always Discreet pullups and still have about a half pack left. I like them and will continue to use them until this pack is gone, but my new favorite is the Always Discreet Boutique pullups. They, to me, seem softer and i do like the fit better. I am finding that when a S Northshore Booster pad is used along with the Boutique pullup that the capacity is slightly larger than the same Always Discreet combination. What do you other Always Discreet/Boutique users (not wearers, but Users whether male or female) feel about each of them? You can answer here, or in the Always Discreet Users group or even in both!

I just bought my second pack of Always Discreet Boutique pullups. I like them equally as well as the Classics.
I wear them as my afternoon choice when I don't wet was much so capacity isn't a problem. They're also my
go to choice for Dr visits.

By far the cutest store pull-up I've ever seen! That's what I wear when extended capacity isn't necessarily, albeit I never thought to try an insert. And for a pull-up, they make my butt look good - my hips don't lie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back