Lands End footed sleeper sizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I am planning on ordering a footed sleeper from Lands End, but am kind of confused as to sizing. I'm thinking of ordering a size 18, but what are others experiences with their sizing? I am approx. 5'6" tall and weigh approx. 180 lbs. Would this be the correct size for me?

I think length is going to be the more important measurement since it's a footed sleeper.

Straycatz said:
I am planning on ordering a footed sleeper from Lands End, but am kind of confused as to sizing. I'm thinking of ordering a size 18, but what are others experiences with their sizing? I am approx. 5'6" tall and weigh approx. 180 lbs. Would this be the correct size for me?

I'm thinking of ordering a size 18
That size 18 must be the top end of the "girls" - it certainly is not a misses or women's size .
Might check the Lands End website for more information about the sizing - LINK:

http://www.landsend.com

Call their 800 number for help.

And Yes the length will be an important factor - as length increases the torso also gains circumference.
In measuring factor in the FOOTED portion.
Are you going to feel comfortable with the zipper location - front - back - waist to neck or ankle to neck ?

I have this footed sleeper and its a tight fit and i'm 5'9" 160lbs. not to uncomfortable to wear after wearing it a bit. I think you will be just fine being 5'6". if you have a sears near you, you can go in and try it on. as for footless pajamas Kohls has some cool ones. I've purchased the mens small and the Boys 18-20 size pajamas and like the boys size better.

Land's End boy size 18 is for people up to 5'7" and weight up to 132 pounds. Straycatz, I would say that the size 20 would be better option for you because of your weight. But I am sure you would fit the size 18 lengthwise and the material does have some stretch to it sideways. I am a bit under 5'9" and 165 Pounds and the size 20 fits pretty well altough it would fit a bit better if I was a bit thinner :p

I've decided to go with the size 20, thinking that I can deal with it if it is too big in some areas or too long, but want to make sure I can fit in it with my weight. Of course, if I stay away from the donuts I might actually lose a few pounds! Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back