Status
Not open for further replies.

Howdy21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi, I tried posting to a previous thread, but found it to be closed. In any case, have you tried the waddle Onsie? I have to admit I really like mine. The color is a baby blue. It really makes you waddle. I bought an extra large pair of womens stretch pants and a tunic like top to wear with the onsie.

I have one, also baby blue. Honestly, I can't wear it, it's far too warm. It does make me waddle nicely though...
Where'd you get those clothes from? I might look into them, would give me an excuse to wear the onesie.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, ignore my question, had a very different image of what a tunic looked like...

Kind of like a peasant blouse. Wal-Mart

Yeah, when you said tunic I though Legend of Zelda, as in something a man could get away with wearing, I was wrong.

Shadow456, I really like your Avatar. If you're wearing a waddle onsie I guess it doesn't matter so much what you wear with it. I was thinking more of women I sometimes see who MUST waddle given their weight and wonder what that must be like.

Howdy21 said:
Shadow456, I really like your Avatar. If you're wearing a waddle onsie I guess it doesn't matter so much what you wear with it.

Thank you, I drew it myself (Well, Photoshop did the colouring, but you get what I mean).
If you're going out in a waddle onesie (first off, it must be the middle of winter) I'd say you'd have to choose your clothes well, to hide something that bulky.

I have this idea that I could wear an outfit like this to Wal Mart under a very long ladies coat.

Howdy21 said:
I have this idea that I could wear an outfit like this to Wal Mart under a very long ladies coat.

You'd be sweating like a pig under all those layers, but I guess it's possible no one would notice.

Wearing a Bambino Magnifico there is such thickness that I find I must somewhat waddle to walk. I'm finding that I am forced to swing my hips from side to side.

I haven't tried it yet but I'm going too I love the babylike feeling of being forced to waddle I usually accomplish this by putting on or 2 booster pads inside my regular diaper

Terryboy said:
I haven't tried it yet but I'm going too I love the babylike feeling of being forced to waddle I usually accomplish this by putting on or 2 booster pads inside my regular diaper

Sounds like a good strategy. You really cannot wear a waddler onsie out of the house although I have thought about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back