Tallpines

Crinklebutt
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Lucked out last night on Craigslist! Found a lady selling 40 cases of attends maximum briefs in medium. The poly backs, which seem to be near impossible to find a decent price these days. Wound up being 10.00 per case so 2.50 a pack. Bought 4 cases and filled up my stash for awhile. Really enjoying these as a cheap alternative to the ATN’s and Abenas. Defiantly tell it’s a budget diaper, but super soft and does a decent job with small leaks. Hopefully she still has some more after next payday. Kids Christmas shopping killed me and wasn’t able to buy more this go around:(

considering how many she has, maybe post more information here in case one of us is nearby. That sounds like a very good deal.

People will buy lots from warehouses or buy unused supplies from people nearby and the try to resell them online.

It's a pretty common business model.

NateSean said:
People will buy lots from warehouses or buy unused supplies from people nearby and the try to resell them online.

It's a pretty common business model.
I was about to suggest attempting this to the OP! Split up there is potential for a lot of profit.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back