Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Being a little bored and lonely in little mode had me thinking of an odd question. What would it take, and what would it be like to live in an AB/DL country? First off I would think we would need to buy out a full country of land. Which would mean companies, loans and individual people helping to buy it. We would need some kind of governing body. Farming groups and several other key businesses and industries. AB/Dl Companies would be thriving and could invest in crazy new AB items. I'll cut off here so others can get their thoughts in.

An island seem more realistic. Since there are literally some of them for sale, when land territories are all "taken" by actual populations. It's mean there would be a lot of little/ABDL plane and boat pilots, working on this island, since insular populations have to get lot's of stuff via importation. Imagine a little/AB themed cruise, or shipbuilding industry, it could be fun. Also the beach would be constantly covered by various huge sandcastles. And nap time would be easier due to the nice weather. An important note: new brand of adult diapers would be created with the specific need to be recyclable (for compost, with coconuts fibers for example) and less polluting to produce.

More practical would be one of the various ghost towns around the world, I believe the USA has more than a few which could be bought. Less reliant on planes / boats that way although of course the town is still empty for a reason ;)

Or on a smaller scale, a gated community might also work.

I think it would stink. Get it....stink....because of all the messy diapers?

I suppose it would be similar to living in a nudist colony. At first it would be novel and titillating, but after awhile, the novelty would wear off. Then it would be a lot of people of all shapes and sizes, wearing diapers. And if they were all acting like babies, who would do all the work to keep the infrastructure working?

We would have to use cloth diapers because all the disposables would quickly destroy the enviroment

I kinda live in my own DL world already, as much as possible in other areas of my life have to fit round DLing,,,

Can I be Secret Service agent/boss ? We'd need a cops, that's I can do...

DonGlover said:
We would have to use cloth diapers because all the disposables would quickly destroy the enviroment

We're doing a good job at that already. Diapers are the #3 pollutant of ALL TIME in landfills, which gives you an idea as to the scale of this.

Anyway, an ABDL country/island would definitely be interesting. If it were an island, why bother spending a ton of money on boats when you could just use a giant rubber ducky?

SorcerorElf said:
We're doing a good job at that already. Diapers are the #3 pollutant of ALL TIME in landfills, which gives you an idea as to the scale of this.

Anyway, an ABDL country/island would definitely be interesting. If it were an island, why bother spending a ton of money on boats when you could just use a giant rubber ducky?

Citation please? I just looked it up myself, and disposable diapers weren't even on the lists I saw.

Perhaps the country's diapered scientists could come up with a biodegradable alternative. Maybe even a biodegradable hemp-based plastic?

I have often thought of this and I think I would enjoy it. But then again what we have is unique

PaddedDeist said:
Perhaps the country's diapered scientists could come up with a biodegradable alternative. Maybe even a biodegradable hemp-based plastic?

Baby diaper manufactures have thrown millions of dollars at this since the 90's. And they have still not come up with something.

The problem is biodegradable means it starts breaking down on it's own after manufacturing, or with water/uv. And diapers can sit on shelves for years (in translucent packages) before being used. And diapers need to be able to hold up against water (pee). If you make a biodegradable diaper, then you make it not able to function as needed.

It depends on how long it takes for it to biodegrade. Plus, scientists could surely design them so that the diapers won't start biodegrading in the package. I made some bioplastic-like stuff out of corn starch in my materials science class, so the solutions are there, but I think the question is how to make it cost effective on a large scale.

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
Citation please? I just looked it up myself, and disposable diapers weren't even on the lists I saw.

Google, I guess. I don't remember exactly where I saw that, but I fact check my sources 95% of the time. Still, between babies and the abdl community, it would make sense, or would come close.

SorcerorElf said:
It depends on how long it takes for it to biodegrade. Plus, scientists could surely design them so that the diapers won't start biodegrading in the package. I made some bioplastic-like stuff out of corn starch in my materials science class, so the solutions are there, but I think the question is how to make it cost effective on a large scale.

- - - Updated - - -

Google, I guess. I don't remember exactly where I saw that, but I fact check my sources 95% of the time. Still, between babies and the abdl community, it would make sense, or would come close.

That IS what I did. I did find one site that listed plastic as one of the top 5 top pollutants though. Of course, plasic in general is a much much bigger pollutant than just plastic diapers. You have to realize diapers are nearly always bagged up and disposed of in landfills.

And since plastic diapers comes from oil in the ground, and ends up in the ground it actually isn't polluting as bad as most people think. It's just waste, not pollution.

Conversely, plastic in general (bottles, packaging, etc) is more likely to end up in our waterways as an actual pollutant. You probably just got it mixed up and accidentally lumped diapers in as plastic overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back