Getting Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewToTHisInAR

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ok as the name implies , I am new to this. A couple questions (for now lol)..
How would one go about doing an online Mommy Son relationship, I imagine the IRL is simpler as in physical activities are done, so how does that work Online? What would be some suggestions as far as getting started, rules, limits, boundries ect... sorry if this makes no sense , but I am new so I am asking :)

I am new as well. Mine is a mix of online and real life. I have found that the online piece is fairly easy, once you are comfortable with your words. It’s mostly talking to your little about what they want to do, talk through a story of going to the park, snuggles and coloring, diaper changes, reminding them that they are little and need their diapers, offering diaper checks, telling them mommy will keep them safe, etc. If they are the type to want humiliation or rules and limits, I have found they will tell you and you work on it together from there. I also have found that my little is willing to talk through things before or after, when they are back into their big space.
They are vulnerable and needy, so as a mommy you hold a lot of responsibility to treat them well.

Step one cirst entails finding someone who wants to be your mommy.

I recommend you start off with dating normally like the majority of us did.

As Slomo mentioned, finding a mommy is probably the hardest part. You can try fetlife, or other ABDL forums, or make friends in the fetish community, or seek other sorts of relationships and see if someone romantically is willing to indulge your fetish, and so forth.

The way you asked it though is more about the mechanics of how one does the baby/mommy relationship online instead of being present in person. And the answer there is that you need to talk about it. There are a bunch of possible specifics. FirstTimeMommy mentioned a few of them, and probably the most popular is having your mommy check your diapers and decide when you get to change via whatever messenger app or forum you use. But there are lots and lots of options ranging from narrated roleplaying to simply checking on you every so often. The point is to talk together and decide who has what power in the relationship and how you'll do things. Like, if Mommy says over messenger that you have to do a punishment, you might have to promise to do that since nobody is physically present to enforce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back