Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsnjones21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I just changed to a new job previous I was working from home as a call center agent now I work at Target how do I wear diapers without being seen at work I start on Monday so need ideas I don’t want anyone to know I need to wear 24/7 I need help guys

Jsnjones21 said:
I just changed to a new job previous I was working from home as a call center agent now I work at Target how do I wear diapers without being seen at work I start on Monday so need ideas I don’t want anyone to know I need to wear 24/7 I need help guys

I would recommend you wear pants.

One size larger than you need is also good, as this will leave ample room for your diaper and prevent the outline of the diaper from being seen. Pleated front slacks, or relaxed fit jeans work best. Also make sure they are black (which hides leaks really well).

Make sure your shirt has ample length to it as well. Too short (standard length) will come untucked and expose your waistband with bending over. You may need an undershirt, or even a onesie if your target shirt isn't long enough.

Lastly, realise that a thin diaper which has leaked is WAY more noticable than a thick one that has done its job. Do not wear a thin diaper hoping people won't notice, because they will notice leaks. We are far more in tune with our diaper bulge and crinkling than people around us. They do not notice, so don't worry about that.

I've worn thick diapers 24/7 on and off for over a year. You'll feel like your diaper bulge and crinkling noises are impossible not to notice, but the fact is that basically everybody will be completely unaware. As Slomo mentioned, be sure you wear shirts that are long enough to keep from coming untucked, and be discreet about your clothing choices, but as long as you don't go out of your way to make it obvious, none of your coworkers are going to have the slightest idea what you're wearing.

Look at it this way: How many adults have you noticed wearing diapers? Several percent of the population is incontinent and wears anything from thin pullups to thick cloth diapers, and I'd be willing to bet you've never noticed anybody wearing unless it was pretty obvious or you had some other reason to suspect. Your coworkers, who aren't thinking about diapers in the first place, won't have a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back