• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdl246

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello fellow ab’s
So I’ve visited this site a lot over the month as I’ve finally accepted my abdl side so I joined this forum to allow me to further express my feelings and experiences.

Abdl246 said:
Hello fellow ab’s
So I’ve visited this site a lot over the month as I’ve finally accepted my abdl side so I joined this forum to allow me to further express my feelings and experiences.

Welcome to the community! We're all about acceptance here and we all love the fluffy white padding.

But...We like to know about our members. This allows for more friends that you share an interest with. What are some of your non-AB interests?

My hobbies are gaming drumming and electronics

Hey Abdl246,

Welcome... I just recently joined too. I've been interested in ABDL for some time, but only just recently decided to join ADISC.

Great interests, I use to drum in some bands back in my home-town. You're a padded gamer too, what types of games do you like? I'm into a lot of retro stuff (Megaman, Castlevania), fighting games (Street Fighter) and RPG's (Chrono Trigger).

I like games like minecraft runescape and world of Warcraft but I used to have a Nintendo 64 so I used to love playing banjo kazooie

Never got into Minecraft or Runescape. I was into Warcraft for a while but my interest kind of faded over time.

Banjo and Kazooie is awesome though, definitely one of the best 3-D platformers ever, my favourite game on the N64 and I personally think it was better than Super Mario 64 :cool:

Abdl246 said:
I like games like minecraft runescape and world of Warcraft but I used to have a Nintendo 64 so I used to love playing banjo kazooie

Minecraft is my favourite game off all time. So much potential and freedom to do anything you like, i love playing online. Faction servers are my personal favourite as i love to build a huge faction and base to battle other factions and become the strongest faction. Same I haven't been able to play in a while as my computer broke but I'm thinking off getting another one soon. When i do if you still play I wouldn't mind playing with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingllama said:
Minecraft is my favourite game off all time. So much potential and freedom to do anything you like, i love playing online. Faction servers are my personal favourite as i love to build a huge faction and base to battle other factions and become the strongest faction. Same I haven't been able to play in a while as my computer broke but I'm thinking off getting another one soon. When i do if you still play I wouldn't mind playing with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your computer.
I would love to play factions with you although you might need to teach me a bit because I’ve not really played it that much I normally play survival

Hey there and welcome to the community! I like gaming too (these days mostly just playing mobas with my friends) and I like playing music too, I play the saxophone and a little piano. Nice to meet you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back