• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltaluv

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I've lurked here for a long time, and I figured it was time to join.

I'm male, 46 years old, incontinent, and a diaper lover. Like many of you, my fascination with diapers goes way back to some of my childhood memories. I still remember the thrill of buying my first box of Attends in the mid-80s. I guess I must be old, if I remember when they came in boxes instead of bags!

My incontinence is much more recent. I've had symptoms of both overactive bladder and interstitial cystitis for at least 20 years, but didn't start having wetting accidents until just a couple of years ago. If it were just the incontinence I'd probably manage it with diapers, but there's also a lot of bladder pain so I end up taking meds as well. Sometimes they work and I'm continent and pain free, and sometimes they don't work as well. I've been in diapers 24/7 for the past month and a half with the current flare.

In the rest of my life, I enjoy tabletop role playing games (Pathfinder, Dungeons & Dragons), Magic the Gathering, reading both fiction and nonfiction, and flying hot air balloons. There's nothing like going out on a beautiful morning to float around the sky in a wicker basket under a colorful nylon bag of hot air!

After lurking for years, I finally joined because I feel like I have things to contribute, and because I want the benefit of the depth of experience that this community has. It's good to be someplace where I can ask questions of those who have a lot more knowledge than I do, and where I can share the knowledge I've gained over the past 30-odd years of being a DL.

ltaluv said:
After lurking for years, I finally joined because I feel like I have things to contribute, and because I want the benefit of the depth of experience that this community has. It's good to be someplace where I can ask questions of those who have a lot more knowledge than I do, and where I can share the knowledge I've gained over the past 30-odd years of being a DL.

Hello and welcome to the site. You've written a great introduction.

I used to play table top games, and I sometimes will get roped into a game or two. They can be a lot of fun with a number of friends. Flying hot air balloons sounds exciting and dangerous. My dad had his pilots license and I used to go up with him in a small plane.

I'm sorry about the bladder problems. There are a lot of members on this site with similar problems so you should see and receive a lot of support. I hope you'll feel comfortable contributing to the threads. It's fun and you can make friends. See you around.

My Uncle has a hot air balloon and I enjoy going out with him working on his crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back