Acceptance for diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
extremecomfy said:
Whoa I am on a binge right now. I believe being a DL can start at a young age and then become a sexual fetish once puberty starts. According to the DSM a paraphilia is a sexual attraction to an object. Ie a diaper. The word fetish is simply a choice of words. BTW, when did you become a behavioral therapist? As for being my personal grammar coach, "YOU'RE FIRED!" lmao...

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Yes it is. And infinatilism was also once listed as a sexual disorder. The more our understanding of what abdl grows, the more psychologists and the medical community will grow as well.

Like you said, paraphilia is sexual. Since abdl is clearly not sexual in nature, this label has been, quite obviously, incorrectly applied (just as we were incorrectly called as having a sexual disorder).

And at what point did I ever attempt to diagnose someone for you to call me a behavioral therapist. Once again, I am not saying people need to conform to labels. I am saying the labels we use need to conform to the people, which is why it's important to use them correctly.

Slomo said:
Yes it is. And infinatilism was also once listed as a sexual disorder. The more our understanding of what abdl grows, the more psychologists and the medical community will grow as well.

Like you said, paraphilia is sexual. Since abdl is clearly not sexual in nature, this label has been, quite obviously, incorrectly applied (just as we were incorrectly called as having a sexual disorder).

And at what point did I ever attempt to diagnose someone for you to call me a behavioral therapist. Once again, I am not saying people need to conform to labels. I am saying the labels we use need to conform to the people, which is why it's important to use them correctly.
I have to warn you, walking away from an argument is hard for me. That said I am more into my binge right now. My Tykables are calling out to me. Gotta STAY padded at all times. binge in full effect...

extremecomfy said:
I have to warn you, walking away from an argument is hard for me. That said I am more into my binge right now. My Tykables are calling out to me. Gotta STAY padded at all times. binge in full effect...

That's ok, lets switch gears. Binging in a way is part of not yet having fully acceped your diapers. That's because binges are brought on by purging. And purging is brought on by not accepting your diapers.

One good way to to break the binge-purge cycle is to stop wearing diapers for a while when you are still binging and wanting them. Try to find your middle ground of wearing only when you want to, and never, never purge.

Slomo said:
That's ok, lets switch gears. Binging in a way is part of not yet having fully acceped your diapers. That's because binges are brought on by purging. And purging is brought on by not accepting your diapers.

One good way to to break the binge-purge cycle is to stop wearing diapers for a while when you are still binging and wanting them. Try to find your middle ground of wearing only when you want to, and never, never purge.
You are maddening...stop psychoanalysis.... If you are not a diaper I don't care..
I don't purge...wtf r u talking about? lmao man, if you were a mental health professional *sigh*...diapered....not into you...

extremecomfy said:
You are maddening...stop psychoanalysis.... If you are not a diaper I don't care..
I don't purge...wtf r u talking about? lmao man, if you were a mental health professional *sigh*...diapered....not into you...

You just tell me ALL about myself
.....you a psychic?

extremecomfy said:
You just tell me ALL about myself
.....you a psychic?

I am going to switch gears too. You have internalized ABDL stigma phobia. You deny reality and rewrite facts without questioning your victims. You wound other DL s who have a paraphilia for diapers which I do. You have dissociative identity disorder and you smack of bipolar type 2. I would prescribe an atypical antipsychotic to reduce the risk of dyskenisia.....lol relax, you can go back to college at anytime to learn psychology....psychiatric nurse practitioners....*sigh*

hugfix said:
EVERYBODY CALM DOWN NOW!!
Sorry for shouting. But you see what I have mentioned before. This only leads to bad discussions. Everybody can and should move on now.

I am sitting in my room with an essential oil diffuser blasting out relaxing calming effects of Lavander (not the diaper). lol but I do have those. hmmmhmmm...deep breathing. Checked in with brother who lives in Las Vegas-SAFE!!! Thanks for the check! Deep breathing......in......out.....in.....out:damnpc:<----how I was feeling....now I am calm....

extremecomfy said:

What? Slow down, you're not making any sense.

All I got out of this is you say you don't purge. Except you can't binge without purging, and you say you are binging. It's like a pendulum swing. You can't reach one side of the swing without eventually hitting the other side. This isn't psychoanalysis, it's just fact.

And for the record, a am not a diaper. I am a human being (who is also a diaper lover).

Slomo said:
What? Slow down, you're not making any sense.

All I got out of this is you say you don't purge. Except you can't binge without purging, and you say you are binging. It's like a pendulum swing. You can't reach one side of the swing without eventually hitting the other side. This isn't psychoanalysis, it's just fact.

And for the record, a am not a diaper. I am a human being (who is also a diaper lover).

Of course you can binge without purging. What is the difference between a fat person and a bulimic? They both binge, but it is only the bulimic that purges. Please stop responding.....you are exhausting.....
I feel like I am climbing Mt. Everest without oxygen. Can we just agree to disagree?

Yeah this thread is learning how to accept diapers. Keep it sample

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back