Diapers under denim shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophiaa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I ordered a pair of shorts the other day and I'm still waiting to receive them, however I'm just wondering: Are diapers visible when wearing denim shorts? I've seen a bunch of pictures on websites that show this, but i'm not entirely sure whether it's just the shortness of the shorts they're wearing, the inseam etc.

IMG_9265.JPG

IMG_9263.JPG

Could be a myriad of factors. size of model showcasing the shorts. Looks like the model is wearing a size or two too small in my opinion. And wearing that short of a cut of shorts will most likely show your diaper. Unless you are a exhibitionist I would get answers on this before you go out in public and face ridicule. Fine to wear diapers and fine to wear shorts but not fine to show diaper a bit of wardrobe decorum is required once you leave the house and is expected from us all.
Unless you are Daisy Duke from Dukes of Hazard or some run down dive bar bartender/waitress or a stripper I advise not to wear these and your diapers please.

I'm pretty sure these shorts are purposely short to show off the diaper. Normal length denim shorts will not show it. I have worn denim shorts and the length is fine. I do make sure my t-shirt overhangs the waist though.

Admittedly those are sexy pictures.

Well when you cut off the legs almost to the crotch, of cours your underwear are going to be visible, regardless of whether they are traditional or disposable. I think they refer to cropped shorts like that as "Daisy Dukes" as that's what Daisy wore on Dukes of Hazard years ago.

The bigger problem is usually the bulge and the outline due to the material thickness.

I got some cargo shorts from Tykables recently and I like them. I don't really need the snaps in the crotch, but the added "diaper gusset" material in the crotch area really improves the fit when wearing even a thick diaper. They also have some really impressive waist elastic, so it's just all-around really comfortable. And the added material does a good job of hiding the "diaper bulge/outline".

Pretty-much what the other people shared.
I wear denim shorts most of the time (unless the weather drops below 30), and unlike the pictures you posted, I don't cut-off the leg portions. I wear the long, 'To the knees' variety, and buy them over-sized, so that the extra padding underneath isn't terribly visible (I'm sure anyone really looking at other people's loin-regions, would detect the *POOFYNESS*, no matter what you wore, sans a monk's robe?).
That, and shirts that are cut 'Long' (or 'Tall', in men's wear), so that most of the lower half is also covered.

All that being said-

Wearing shorts isn't truly a problem, unless you have a leak. That, is a WHOLE other situation! (been there, more'n a couple times, pray I never experience a repeat, thx.).

Good luck in your endeavors to wear shorts!

B.

I wear denim shorts over my diaper. they are short but not cut to the crotch. Yesterday, I wore my diaper,plastic pants and a onzie, it keeps the diaper snug, and reduces the diaper "bump"

I wear denim shorts with my confidry/betterdry diapers all the time. Of couse I don't wear tight fitting shorts that are cut right at the crotch either. Just make sure thry are relaxed fit, or otherwise one size larger than needed. And make sure the shorts extend down to just above the knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back