Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hey guys!
    New here, I'm a little and DL, new and here for info.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBee View Post
    Hey guys!
    Hi PrincessBee! Welcome to our group! Please tell us a little about yourself so we can get to know you better. What are you hobbies, for instance?

What kind of questions do you have? We are a very social group and we know a lot about the little/DL world.

Welcome to the site PrincessBee. Hope you enjoy it.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Ummm...I'm pretty shy and a book worm. I love to read and watch Netflix, but I'm looking for new friends and to discover some new things. Not really sure what I want to know about, just open to new experiences and advice. I am currently binge watching Breaking Bad and am obsessed with Game of Thrones and Harry Potter (book and movies/tv show). My true calling in life is a chef, not my current career, but always hopeful that an opportunity will present. Ask me anything!

So whats your favorite thing to cook? Also high five because Game of Thrones is the best.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Ummm...I'm pretty shy and a book worm. I love to read and watch Netflix, but I'm looking for new friends and to discover some new things. Not really sure what I want to know about, just open to new experiences and advice. I am currently binge watching Breaking Bad and am obsessed with Game of Thrones and Harry Potter (book and movies/tv show). My true calling in life is a chef, not my current career, but always hopeful that an opportunity will present. Ask me anything!
    Hi and welcome to the site. My wife and I are watching Master Chef as I type this. I do some cooking but I'm no chef, that's for sure. Still, I appreciate those who can.

Hi PrincessBee, and welcome, I hope you find what you are looking for here, or find out what you are looking for lol.

I don't really have a favorite, other than anything I can throw on the grill!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for all of the warm welcomes! ☺️

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for all of the warm welcomes! ☺️

Hey guys!
    Hey PrincessBee! Welcome!