Adult girl homeless or an Adult baby in Southern California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank9127

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Today I go to the store in Orange County California and see a women at the side store sucking a pacifier. I gave her a few dollars and some food. We started to discuss pacifiers. She informed me that she has her pacifier on hand all the time. Then I showed her my Nuk 5 pacifier and she was delited that I also use one. Then we talked about ABDL lifestyles. Next time I go back and I have my cloth diapers and snap on plastic pants and she noticed. I offered her a new pacifier and she says those snap ons must be from heaven. The plastic pants are from babykins. I'm looking to seeing her again but not taking her home since I'm married to a wonderful women who allows me to wear diapers ar home. This women is there all the time and Im going to chat some more next time.

Frank9127 said:
Today I go to the store in Orange County California and see a women at the side store sucking a pacifier. I gave her a few dollars and some food. We started to discuss pacifiers. She informed me that she has her pacifier on hand all the time. Then I showed her my Nuk 5 pacifier and she was delited that I also use one. Then we talked about ABDL lifestyles. Next time I go back and I have my cloth diapers and snap on plastic pants and she noticed. I offered her a new pacifier and she says those snap ons must be from heaven. The plastic pants are from babykins. I'm looking to seeing her again but not taking her home since I'm married to a wonderful women who allows me to wear diapers ar home. This women is there all the time and Im going to chat some more next time.

I wouldn't invite a guest over to the house without the wife's approval either. Good call.

You said you went to the store today and saw this woman... then ''next time'' you went in diapers? You went twice in one day?

Yes twice and she sucking on a pacifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back