• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello and question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeMansLegend98

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all, I am a diaper lover who also sometimes goes into adult baby. I'm 19 and I've felt this way for as long as I can remember. I can distinctly remember having the urge to be put into Huggies when I was 4 or 5, but I never was. My exploration continued when I was maybe 9 or 10. I found some old '99 Luvs at my grandfather's house and I was always interested in them but I never wore them. Later, when I was 12/13 I found myself to have a sexual attraction to diapers and since then diapers have been present in my life but never physically present (i.e. I have never actually worn one). I was sort of in denial and was ashamed of this for a while but in the last 3 years I have accepted it as part of myself.

That being said, recently I have become involved in with a girl I know while at the same time having a greater desire to try diapers for the first time. I recently moved to Pittsburgh from my hometown in metro Detroit, so I am without my high school friends (I do have my twin brother though) to hang out with. Being a college student (Boston University) on summer break I don't have much to do so in this time of low intellectual stimulation, so I have had a strong urge to try diapers. However, at the same time I have been talking to a girl I know from BU who lives in Pitt, and we went out on a first date which went well, and I'm trying to get her to come over next week (which she seems interested in). I've never had a problem separating my interactions with women with my diaper fetish, but I'm afraid that if I actually do try diapers then I will not be able to separate the two. I am intent on keeping this diaper fetish to myself for the rest of my life, and I am perfectly happy to do that.

So in essence, what I'm asking it to those with diaper fetishes have you been successfully able to separate your sexual life with other people from your personal sexual life with diapers?

A little more about myself though. I am a Philosophy student at BU, and my hobbies include listening to music (mostly alternative, indie, punk, and classic rock). That being said, the Beatles are without a doubt my favorite band by miles and I could listen to them everyday and not get bored. I love basketball, go Pistons! I'm a big fan of TV. I also love Formula one, GT, and Indycar racing. I do my own writing and photography, and I love philsophy. I also love going to parties with my college friends and generally engaging in college activities (alcohol and weed use haha). I find myself to be very kind to strangers but my sense of humor sometimes can be "dickish" to my friends though.

Hello LeMansLengend98 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

I have opened up with my being a cross dresser and my GF is supportive which I now find my urge to do so is not as strong but I'm keeping my diaper loving to myself. I feel everyone should have something innocent in the closet just for the rush of it �� These are my opinions and not claiming to be any kind of expert. Anyhow welcome to the group!

My wife isn't into my lifestyle but she is A-OK with me being into it. In the past when we've tried to incorporate my ABDL stuff into sex play it always comes off weird as my brain follows two very different pathways to pleasure so I get confused on what should be turning me on. For me, the two just don't mix well. I have regular vanilla sex needs and desires as well as the unusual ABDL desires and practices. Being in ABDL mode is a return to innocence for me and Tommycombs just isn't into all that grown-up stuff.

Tommycombs said:
My wife isn't into my lifestyle but she is A-OK with me being into it. In the past when we've tried to incorporate my ABDL stuff into sex play it always comes off weird as my brain follows two very different pathways to pleasure so I get confused on what should be turning me on. For me, the two just don't mix well. I have regular vanilla sex needs and desires as well as the unusual ABDL desires and practices. Being in ABDL mode is a return to innocence for me and Tommycombs just isn't into all that grown-up stuff.

Yeah honestly I'd prefer diapers to never be sexual for me. The more I feel myself becoming attracted to this girl and thinking about her, the less I am becoming sexually arroused by diapers. I really appreciate the insight from y'all. I think writing this on here has helped me to look at my liking of diapers less with desire and more objectivly and I feel like it has lost some of its sexual intensity which is good for me. My only concern with trying diapers honestly is the fear that it is going to change my ability to have a vanilla relationship/sexual encounter. I'm now starting to think that they could just be two discrete things.

I'm an older, married member so I've been dealing with this for most of my life. When I was younger, diapers were an important part of me, both in terms of gratification for the sake of diapers, and sexual. When I was dating and sexually active with another person, diapers took a back seat. When I was married with young children, I was changing their diapers and it was only on the rare occasion that I thought about diapers, or was really in need of one.

As time past, I once again became more engaged with diaper wearing. Now, I wear almost every night as the children have children of their own. So I think our relationship with diapers can change as we go through the stages of life. I would suggest that you just go with how you're feeling and take one day at a time, and one decade at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back