• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

excelsior952

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
So I just made account after viewing these forums for years now. Just thought I would introduce myself. It's always been nice to know there's other people like me. So hi everyone haha

excelsior952 said:
So I just made account after viewing these forums for years now. Just thought I would introduce myself. It's always been nice to know there's other people like me. So hi everyone haha

Hi and welcome to the site. Normally, one makes their introduction in the Introduction forum, so a Mod may ask you to make it there. Making an introduction sort of opens up the site for you, and as you post a number of times, you can PM and receive PMs, so it benefits you.

I wondered what some of your interests are, as that is often mentioned on the intro thread? I'm a professional musician and I've been getting more into learning some big piano pieces. I love Chopin so I've been working on his Nocturnes and Preludes, some difficult stuff. For recreation I like to get out on my bike on our bike trail.

I hope you enjoy ADISC. The more you participate in the forums, the more we get to know you and the more you will make friends. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back