• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newish here

Status
Not open for further replies.

mereyam

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I probably registered forever ago but never got on here to post. In getting around to that now. Living in charlotte nc hoping I can find a local supplier.
30yr old male in accounting. No hobbies really just hanging out with friends.

Hello mereyam and welcome back.

Egor

Hi Mereyam,
welcome back to the group. whilst you say you don't have hobbies how about other interests apart from nappies.

Are you in a relationship or married and if so does your partner know you are a dl and are they supportive. Also how old are you? You say 30 and your profile says 35 and that was 5 years ago? The more information you can give the more members can see what they have in common with you. If you need some ideas have a look at the top of the page and read the link called ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips, there is a lot of info in there and some rules may have changed since you first joined.

Other than that find a few forums you like, dive in and above all take part and have fun.

Last edited:
Hey. Yeah I don't have any real hobbies. I'm married with an un-supportive partner but that's ok. I was being nondescript about my specific age but yes 35. I'm not sure how involved I can be because of the partner situation but I like to read mostly. That kinda sums me up.

Hi Mereyam,
thanks for the info and I'm sorry to hear about your partner,it must be very difficult. hopefully you will find the members offers you some of the support you need.

What do you like to read?

Hi Both,
I too like reading, I use a kindle as due to arthritis in both hands and past surgery to fuse finger joints handling a paper book can be a bit difficult. My main interest is and always has been Sci-fi, from the pulp sci-fi from the 40's and 50's to more up to date authors. My favourite authors are Heinlein, Clarke, Asimov, Bush and Niven, but if i can't get my hands on sci-fi i like I will read just about anything. Currently I'm reading "the Count of Monte Cristo" by Alexander Dumas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back