Reddit is a bunch of special snowflakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeafiniteLittle said:
Yes, but their sized for children, so no matter how small you are, you're stretching it. Most adults don't wear 12-14 children underwear.

Most adults don't wear diapers for pleasure, either. If someone recommends baby or kid products as a practical measure, I'm going to be right there with you. They are the best practical solution in only a handful of cases. However, most of us don't wear solely for practical reasons. If someone loves making baby diapers fit (in the most minimal sense, i.e., they stay on), more power to them. They're either at a phase of their ABDL development where that feels right or they have a slightly different take on the ABDL world.

I prefer diapers that were made to fit someone my size that I can properly use if I want to. I don't require others to see it the same way if a different approach is fun for them.

Regarding reddit itself, I think it has its own advantages and disadvantages, like any other community. Cast in the same unflattering light, we're very special in our own way here.

Reactions: HoganBunny
LeafiniteLittle said:
And I love how no one shared my view, no one said anything in my defense and everyone just clicked down. It clearly doesn't fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a saying someone said long ago, "you can expect to find anything on the internet... except respect"

Trevor said:
Most adults don't wear diapers for pleasure, either. If someone recommends baby or kid products as a practical measure, I'm going to be right there with you. They are the best practical solution in only a handful of cases. However, most of us don't wear solely for practical reasons. If someone loves making baby diapers fit (in the most minimal sense, i.e., they stay on), more power to them. They're either at a phase of their ABDL development where that feels right or they have a slightly different take on the ABDL world.

I prefer diapers that were made to fit someone my size that I can properly use if I want to. I don't require others to see it the same way if a different approach is fun for them.

Regarding reddit itself, I think it has its own advantages and disadvantages, like any other community. Cast in the same unflattering light, we're very special in our own way here.
Right, it's like me criticizing some kid for getting a bunch of goth clothes from hot topic. Whatever, it's clearly satisfying this guy's raison d'etre. It's based purely on aesthetics and desires. I don't have to be of the same mind with the guy to understand his perspective.

@ll:
It just strikes me as immature (maybe insecure) to be so outraged that people critique your unsolicited and proscriptive opinion of another's personal choice that you make a secondary post not only on reddit, but here as well in an effort to rally positive support for your viewpoint.

I'm not saying don't be a dick, just don't be a dick and expect everyone to support you, otherwise you're going to run out of websites lol.

I fail, time and again, to understand why some ab/dl's like to hem and haw over people using children's products. No, it is not going to fit perfectly, and no, it is not going to hold a terribly large amount. But why do some people like to rain on others' parades? If they're enjoying themselves, what do they care? Why can't they just live and let live and move on? Chill out people, it's not like God kills a kitten every time someone tries to squeeze into a GoodNite.

To piggyback off of Kimba, I am not one of the people that likes to hem and haw about using products that are not particularly meant for adult use. This is because when money is tight, I use the same products too. Sometimes I just prefer the smell and the feeling of being in a old-school baby diaper or pullup (like a Goodnite), as opposed to a full blown adult diaper(even if it has one tape per side and/or has prints).

By the way, the criticism of that photo is right about one thing, the Goodnite is on backwards.:sweatdrop:

I liked it too. Hell, I guess I've killed a lot of kittens.

I personally don't see why should people on Reddit care that you think they'd be more comfortable in a proper ABDL diaper (which BTW, is completely true. They would have a better fit in a proper ABDL diaper)? Though on the other hand, I don't see a reason to care that that ABDL is wearing a GoodNite. Sure, he'd get a better fit from a proper ABDL diaper, but if wearing GoodNites is what he really likes, let him wear them. I'm not going to judge or complain.

As far as Reddit as a whole, I feel that Reddit itself is so big and so immense, that there are always exceptions and a couple of subreddits worth lurking in. But as a general rule of thumb, Reddit sucks. :thumbdown:

I can shine some light on that. The reasoning isn't someone liking or wanting to solely use a baby diaper or goodnite. It's the people who come on here and say they fit in them and they can hold multiple wettings. This is utter bs, and a complete lie.

I simply can't stand by and watch people lying (or even just fooling themselves), or I'd be just as wrong for not correcting them. I don't care if you use them or not (heck I do myself), just quit overstating or mistating what is actual reality.

Locked - Please don't bring drama from other sites here or use ADISC as a platform to bash on other sites. /r/abdl has its advantages and disadvantages like any other site, and I don't see anyone benefiting from bashing on it here.

Beyond that, I'd like to remind everyone that insults aren't acceptable - calling people "special snowflakes" or "redtards" is unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back