Thread: Prime Day Deals

Default Prime Day Deals

Hey! Just curious as to if anyone knew of any good Prime Day deals for ABDL items since Amazon Prime Day is tomorrow. Could potentially be a good chance for discounted stuff! I'll be sure to post any if I see any while browsing, but figured this could be a good place for others to share things they stumble across as well!

Yeah they have a LOT on sale right now. A lot of it is under their lightning/hourly sales too though, so you need to check it often. It wouldn't surprise me if something abdl comes up sooner or later.

Did anything come up? I was checking often but didn't find much ABDL related.

I didn't find anything today. I needed some more Goodnites which I did order. I looked at a number of other things but nothing was advertised as on sale.

The only thing that caught my eye was a $3 off coupon for goodnites.

I did buy some adorable colorful button snaps though! I intend to use them to make cute handmade tab extenders and one day when I get better at sewing, onesies.

Unfortunately, I didn't really see anything good on sale. I was hoping to find a good diaper bag, but never came across anything that really caught my eye. The only thing I purchased all day was a pair of golf shoes so not ABDL related at all. Sorry this thread kind of failed lol.