• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there, new kid on the block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoCute

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
My name is NotSoCute, but you can just call me "Cute" (haha see what i did the-) and I'm new to this forum. I am an AB/DL like most, I can't say I'm too special because I'm pretty generic.

I play vidja and hang out. Usually a shut-in type irl so I get plenty of time to be alone. I have a "girly" side (mostly means I prefer pink/purple diaps and paci's)

If you want to ask me anything (I'll answer A N Y T H I N G even personal) reply to this thread or message me. I put most Q's and A's on my personal space.

Hopefully I'll get to know all of you.
Cya around~ :thumbsup:

Welcome to ADISC!

I recently moved and I am now nearer to a Domino's Pizza than I was to any pizza place at my last home. It is not good for my waist line!

Nothing wrong with having a girly/feminine side! Maybe if more men did, the world would be a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back