• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spuddy

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
So I guess you can all call me Spuddy like buddy but more SPectacular :). Im 24 dont know if that means much here. I was farmer and tractor driver in australia on occasion. I have had enuresis since I can remember and after a catheterisation insert going wrong I have slowly developed nearly complete incontinence. I came here to see if I could meet some people with similar problems as I have never found anyone who can relate.
I like cars, motorbikes , fishing and girls although a diaper is as good as an anti girl gun for me 😂.
Im also a bit of a gamer nerd when I want to be. Anyway HI EVERYBODY!

Welcome to the ADISC Famikh spuddy, good to have another Aussie on here! Im from SA.

- - - Updated - - -

*ADISC Family

i am partially incontinent due to colorectal cancer and soon i will be fully incontinent due to a recurrence of my colorectal cancer.

so if you want you can hit me up to talk to

Welcome to ADISC.

I'm a farmer in the US. I grow Rice, Soybeans and Corn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back