Status
Not open for further replies.

ukabguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all I'm going away for a few days in a few weeks time, should I be diapererd when I'm away yes or no and is it acceptible to mess in a diaper in public if I'm on my way back to the hotel or go back straigh taway to change and clean up I have informed the staff at the hotel i know it's not best practice to mess in public and walk about or take part in activities but getting changed straight away I'm unsure about.

Also my long time girlfriend has agreed to change me should I let her .

Just looking for opinions

Take care .

If you want to be diapered, go for it. It however is not acceptable to mess in public, it's rude.

Sounds like a good chance to get away and spend some time with your partner. If you both want to be involved in your diapers then go for it. I would agree that if you are not IC then messing in public may bring some challenges for you. Public changes can be difficult and you may cause yourself some issues. I do not know your situation but perhaps keep the messing for the hotel room. But nothing would stand in your way wearing when out and about. The beauty of going to a place where you are not known is that you can keep yourself to yourself.

To the OP:

Not sure I really understand.

Your profile says you are IC. If you are, then of course you should be diapered. Better to wet a diaper than your pants.

If you are not IC, then the comments from the other posters apply.

I guess what I am getting at is whether you can explain your IC a bit more? Are you just bladder IC or are you also bowel IC? Do you need to wear 24/7 or only while sleeping?

My apologies for the error in my profile I have corrected that I am a little and diaper lover with a small interest in adult baby in this post I was referring to being out in a public space on my way back to the hotel and should I feel the need to mess normally without assistance would this be acceptable as I would not be a enclosed public space and would be on the way back to our room sorry for the confusion.

ukabguy said:
...sorry for the confusion.

Not a problem. Actually I'm glad you aren't IC, being IC is not something I wish people to have.

To your question about messing.

Generally the feeling is that if the messing will involve the public (this is generally by smell), then it should be avoided. So, messing while on a bus or in a ticket line would be considered inappropriate. However, messing in an open park and then driving yourself home would be acceptable.

Agreed, bowell incontinent people are rude by uncontrollably messing in public. It just shouldn't be done.

Seriously, how is someone on the street going to know if you've messed on purpose of by accident? Just take the same steps and precautions as a bowell incontinent person would, and don't worry abou it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back