Thread: Hey everyone :)

Default Hey everyone :)

Hi!

I'm happy to be part of this community and I hope to learn more about my secret passion - ABDL & ageplay

Talk / see you around

M.

Hello mxAD and Welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hey Egor

I think I highlighted my passions

Besides having liked for years now ageplay, wearing and soaking diapers, I like wearing like a baby, sometimes I find it funny with pink clothes, a bit more feminine

In general I like everything which is out of status quo and unique experiences, I'm myself an ambassador of this (I have a project, but I don't know if I can advertise it here ).

I joined this community as I'm curious about the ABDL world and I definitely hope to meet also real-life friends willing to do ageplay, but without focusing on the physical interaction (i.e. s*x)

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello mxAD and Welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor