Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fially get it for public wearing. Of diapers

Default Fially get it for public wearing. Of diapers

I have reread my threads and. I have to get out there and have those diapers on. I believe I need to relax and think I need to wear diapers. I think all the shame, fear worrying about people. Can tell that I am I am wearing diaper will end only by using diapers alot. Any thing I miss ? Thank you

It's a little awkward at first many questions run rampant. But after the first few times it gets really easy. I just went 24/7 because my IC leaks got bad really bad.

I had a rough few days in the beginning, but after the third day it was cake.

I am thinking I need maybe. A month to get to that point. Someone told me its a process. Not getting. To your destination.

Oh that's it. And the negative. Stuff will dissipated. And pure diaper bliss

Quote Originally Posted by makena43 View Post
    I am thinking I need maybe. A month to get to that point. Someone told me its a process. Not getting. To your destination.

Quote Originally Posted by INCONTAL View Post
    Just do it there's no process lol.
    If you're referring to my comments, it's self-acceptance that is the process. Deciding to accept yourself is one thing. What that means will change over time as you get more comfortable.

Wearing your diapers? That's just a thing you do or don't do.

Obsessing over the act is not going to help you achieve it, only hinder, spend more time doing what you want and less time thinking about what others might think, that said if your getting paid at the time focus on the job at hand and not on your immediate wants.

Many of the journey's of our lives are not completed in a night, but if we take the journey and stick to the route, one morning you will arrive at the destination and you will also have the experience of the journey.

Ah I see. I had no choice. But wet pants or use diapers.