Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Want to mess but trash can gets to smelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- drop as much of the mess out of the diaper and into the toilet
2- shower and cleanse yourself very good
3- ziplock the used diaper. Ziplocks work very well, in my living situation, I have to hide my diapers too, I had a wet goodnite I had had in one for a month, and no smell. I only had it for a month because with no smell I totally forgot about it.
4- double or triple bag the ziplock and put it in a garbage bin, for even more immediate results, time your mess periods with your trash day and do it perhaps the day before, that way if you take the garbage out (with your messed diaper) it won't seem like suspicious behavior. If really nervous, you might be able to find one of those giant trash bins that are out side of businesses, and causally drop it in there.

Do you live near any stores/parks/bus stops/anywhere with public trash cans? All you really need to do is put the diaper in a plastic supermarket bag and throw it away there. Even if somehow someone realizes it's a diaper, there's no way to trace it back to you.

ColecoVision said:
Do you live near any stores/parks/bus stops/anywhere with public trash cans? All you really need to do is put the diaper in a plastic supermarket bag and throw it away there. Even if somehow someone realizes it's a diaper, there's no way to trace it back to you.

This!

how did this thread devolve into a grammar lesson? XDD

A much needed one, tbh.

makena43 said:
I have found if I just press the space bar once the period doesn't appear but two spaces and does it

If you're on an iPhone you can turn that off, it's in your keyboard in the settings app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's probably due to using a phone to type. In my testing, iPhones and iPads tend to add periods if you put two spaces one after another. But anyway, back on topic.

From my experience, no matter what you do, messing in diapers will create a strong odor. I try to dispose of most of it in the toilet before disposing of the diaper.

If you plan to mess often, I've heard tell of some type of seaweed or kelp pill that reduces the smell of feces. I've never heard from anyone who tried it, but the subject has circulated around some.

Double- or triple-bag it and chuck it straight in the outside waste instead of keeping it inside the house.

I post most all of my replies by using my smartphone. Yes it will add a period if I double space, and it does happen. I proofread my posts though, so you'll never see them.

I also get occasional messes, though am only urinary incontinent. Sometimes for fun, and sometimes true accidents (especially with diarrhea). Just because some might like to mess doesn't mean everyone else here will too, nor do they have to understand it- onlt accept it. Most anyone here would expect "vanilla" types of people to accept we like to pee in a diaper, even if they don't understanding. Messing is no different in that regard for members here too.

And I just tightly wrap my messy diaper in itself. This partially seals in the smell for a few days, so no extra bagging needed. I also dispose of all my diapers in a dedicated diaper pail. This further traps in the smells till I need to empty the pail (usually ever 5 days or so).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back