Thread: Involuntarily regressing

Default Involuntarily regressing

Does anybody ever regress at bad times. Or dont have a choice when to regress.

I remember once at school I was in science and we had to do some work and have a discussion about the answers, but my brain was just telling me that i am going to be 2 and i am going to play with toys and not do boring adult stuff.

Has anybody had any experience with involuntarily regressing? if so i would love to hear your stories.

yes i totally get what you're saying! for me i identify this as a coping mechanism for stressful situations. No story to share from me that is that interesting, i just know for me this happens when i am stressed!!

It tends to happen to me when I am in a overly social setting for too long. I am not good with people already and it just makes it worse. It almost happened in a bar a few days ago which would have not been fun

I just tend to regress if i am stressed and bored, which i know a few people are the same. Adult stuff is boring and i always seek my pacifier if i am stressed or angry, which i am quite a lot

Regressing is my way of coping with stressful situations and when I get nervous. I can control it to some extent but sometimes my baby voice leaks out when I talk.

Regressing is my way of coping with stressful situations and when I get nervous. I can control it to some extent but sometimes my baby voice leaks out when I talk.
    The same here