• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDragonXRAY

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
How is everyone doing? I am obviously new to ADISC, however I'm a member of two other AB/DL forums. I came here specifically for more content. I love the conversations, the back and forth, and reading more about our niche and its members. I also like to read and write stories, as well as roleplay.

Diapers and being an AB are completely non-sexual for me. I get into Baby-mode occasionally to clear my head and relax when life gets stressful. Mostly, I see myself as a caregiver type. I've had two relationships within this community, one long distance, and one not. These relationships taught me the value of getting to know someone outside of the AB/little/Caregiver dynamics above all else.

I'm a college student, currently a junior, studying Psychology. I work as a Lifeguard, and I'm also a member of the military (one of the reserve components). I like hike, fish, and shoot. I usually stick out like a sore thumb on these forums. People tend to shy away from me because they think I'm some super conservative, "Dey took 'err jerbs!" type of guy. I'm not. I don't really like to discuss politics either.

I look forward to getting to know this community better, thank you!

Hello BlackDragonXRAY and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

Hello BlackDragonXRAY,
welcome to ADISC, thanks for such an informative introduction. Hopefully you will find lots of people with similar interests as well as those who have different ideas and thoughts about the entire spectrum of this world we are a part of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back