Observations after acceptingmyself as an ABDL

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just say I need diapers because of prostate stuff and if they keep hammering just say I don't want talk about this and carry on oh what do you mean to give in tommycombs?

makena43 said:
So just say I need diapers because of prostate stuff and if they keep hammering just say I don't want talk about this and carry on oh what do you mean to give in tommycombs?

Not even that. Just say "I need them", and eave it at that. Lying could get you caught up in your own lies, possibly in trouble too.

Okay. That's my back up. I hope I don't. Have. Use it. Most days nobody says sword

makena43 said:
Okay. That's my back up. I hope I don't. Have. Use it. Most days nobody says sword

Correct, most days nobody says "sword". Most days nobody says a word about someone else's diaper too (around here being the exception).

Okay cool. I love to use swords. Ha ha.

Here's a good buzzword. DESENSITIZE. That cringing weird feeling has to go. Let yourself be yourself. You'll feel a freeing sensation. A feeling of finally letting that suppressed inner child come out of that scary, dark basement and go outside to play! You'll desensitize yourself to the strangeness of it all.

Related example. I'm highly sensitive. Usually others like me avoid violent media. I don't care for real life horrors, but I can tolerate it to some degree. But here I am, a certified horror movie junkie. I've seen some of the most gut-wretching, gory, disgusting, hard core underground horror films in existence. I've seen stuff that would forever stain the memories of your average person. None of it bothers me though. I know it's fake. I know these are paid actors. But mostly, I've just seen so much of this violent entertainment that nothing shocks me anymore. How can you shock someone if they've already seen worse?

So desensitize yourself to your ABDL side. After a while, it will seem natural to you. I'm a little over a month into my adventure of personal acceptance, and I've made strides I can't believe!

I am mostly diaper lover so I see what you mean by watching. Movies. The more you watch less scare you get. Sort of like a. Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back