Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I accidnetly left my paci out on my bed which was partially covered by my teddy, my dad went into my room to look for my wii and I'm not sure if he saw it.

I have briefly shown interest in getting a paci, so I'm hoping he's not too surprised if he saw it, it wasn't until I got back that I saw it on my bed and I thought "crap! Hope he didn't see that!"

Sometimes I clip mine to the edge of my top pillow and tuck it underneath until I want to use it. But I've forgotten about it and left it out before. I don't think anybody but me realized it was left out.

I think he wouldn't be too surprised like you said, before I've told my mother I had some mornings waking up without my paci where it should be, I went from tired to hyper awake in about 0.2 seconds, was glad I found it pretty quickly before my mom went into my room^^

I agree with the others, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

could you tell your dad you have been biting your tongue at night and someone suggested to you a cheap solution is a Paci? I have been using Pacis for forty years now and I can't sleep without one or I do bite my tongue and cheeks on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back