• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblader1974

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi folks .. I'm late at 43 discovering this whole 'thing'. Since as far back as I can remember I always had an attraction to shiny clothing well some of it anyway and pre puberty it was a thing I never questioned of course but post puberty it became the root of multiple fetishes. The strongest of these was satin gym shorts which I loved to see on girls but was a bit reluctant to buy for myself as I was strongly hetero and found it sissyish. As time passed I found myself being attacted to all kinds of shiny clothes such as satin blouses and lingerie, leather minis, patent heels, nylon track pants even bomber jackets - basically anything that was smooth and shiny. Again I found that almost all guys who were into this kinda thing were mostly gay and most web content was the same unfortunately for me anyway. So while checking out satin fetish stuff online (as its not something I can really indulge in life as I'm married with kids) I saw a clip from diapergal and found it a big turn-on ... strangely I only liked the nicer fitting plastic nappies like Tena Slip but the way the models wore them fascinated me that this was popular - previously I thought of nappies as only something people would use for medical reasons and they would be bulky unattractive things but here were some like I hadn't seen before and their plasticky sheen was much like shorts I grew up liking.
So on a side note I have IBS and sometimes have urgent need to use the bathroom and it got me to thinking that I may be able to get away with wearing one now and again to gauge how my wife would feel about it because I really couldn't see her accepting that I basically want to wear a nappy when I dont need to.
So I bought a few online to try out ... I expected it to be a big turn on but its not its something completely different. I think if both my wife and I wore then it would be a turn on but when I wear one alone it just makes me feel secure and safe and trouble free like others who wear describe. I would find it hard to describe to someone else how good it feels to wear as its a combination of so many things. My wife knows about my satin fetish and does wear nice underwear that I buy her but I really can never see her understanding or indulging the other things so it would only be on odd ocassions I would get the chance such as soon I plan to go biking/camping maybe a night or two over the summer and I would likely pack a nappy to wear at night .... so anyway that's my story and glad there seem to be many others who feel similar - I dont feel weird at all about this but I do wish it was an easier interest to be open about

Incidentally I am from central Scotland

Hello Fireblader1974 and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Also would be good to talk to others especially similar age or circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back