Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help hiding my diapers from my children.

Default Help hiding my diapers from my children.

Hi. I'm a father on two ( 7 & 3). My wife in supportive, but wants to make sure our children don't find out. I only wear once they go to bed, but my young ones come in sometimes if they've had a bad dream or...

I'm also concerned about how to hide it as the get older.

Also, I have another question (sorry to unload). My wife has mild urinary incontinence as a result of having to have a hysterectomy at the age of 30. When she has to wear a heavy pad it kinda gets me excited. I feel really guilty about this. It is horribly inconvenient for her and I don't like feeling excited by her inconvenience. She is very supportive and has helped me more than I can say.

Sorry to ramble. Any suggestions would be very welcome. Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have no kids on my own, but my family has a lot of little snoopers around, If you want to hide them, do it somewhere kids can't have any access by any means, don't hide them in your bedroom unless its in a secret safe that only you have the key or combination for, only keep a few of them there and hide the full stash like I said somewhere your kids won't have any access ever, I wouldn't hide it at your work location unless you're the boss of the place and can have a private place there to hide the stuff and you have the key to open the building at any time.

For your 3yrs old, I wouldn't even risk it, they are much more smarter than we think, but you probably already know that by then, but if he accidentally find them, you could probably explain its for your grandma/grandpa or someone old in your family, don't explain anything more than that, especially if he's not fully potty trained right now. If he wants to try one, you can offer it to him, he will probably find it very very funny (especially if he's fully potty trained) I don't think it would cause any arm to him either, same thing for your 7 yrs old, it could work if one of your relatives wear them for real but for the oldest, you can explain things a little bit further as why some old people could start to need diapers again, but I'm not sure how I would do it so he would be able to understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicLover3889 View Post
    Just keep your bedroom locked.
    Clearly you don't have kids of your own to suggest this one, especially little ones of the age he stated, the youngest could need to crawl into mommy and daddy bed at anytime.

I dont have kids either but could you try a cupboard/wardrobe out of their reach?

You're not going to be able to hide them forever, no matter how well concealed you keep them. My advice is to just keep them low key as you have been. Not if, but when, they find out just be honest. Do what you can to down play your diapers though, and don't make them into a big deal. It'll blow over before you know it, and they probably won't even care.

As for feeling excited, I kind of get that. By sharing the same need for diapers (even if for different reasons), then the two of you are kind of in the same boat. You'd think this would bring you closer too. Unfortunately it sounds like your wife just doesn't feel that way about diapers (or pads even). For now, the bst you can do for her is to keep being supportive. Help her come to terms with needing them, and help her realize they are not an inconvenience. Diapers and pads are the opposite of that, and help us get back out there and live our lives. Without diapers and pads we'd all be hermits living on nothing but a toilet. Now that would be inconvenient.

This is sort of the age old problem. Where do adults stash their private things? Guys have been trying to hide Playboys and Hustlers from the eyes of their kids for years. This is just like that. I have two kids as well but neither of them really goes in our room. I keep my main stash in a dresser drawer with a normal shirt covering it all, just in case they should pull open that drawer, which is always closed. But I'm not too worried since they don't snoop around (to my knowledge). I may even try getting a box that can fit underneath my bed with a lock on it. Maybe an old briefcase (no pun intended) or suitcase with a combination lock?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycombs View Post
    This is sort of the age old problem. Where do adults stash their private things? Guys have been trying to hide Playboys and Hustlers from the eyes of their kids for years. This is just like that. I have two kids as well but neither of them really goes in our room. I keep my main stash in a dresser drawer with a normal shirt covering it all, just in case they should pull open that drawer, which is always closed. But I'm not too worried since they don't snoop around (to my knowledge). I may even try getting a box that can fit underneath my bed with a lock on it. Maybe an old briefcase (no pun intended) or suitcase with a combination lock?
    Didn't you ever snoop when you were a kid, and your parents werent home? I know I did, as well as my siblings, as well as most kids who are normally inquisitive.

I knew about my dad's gun collection hidden deep under his bed and stashed behind a bunch of winter clothes. That were also wrapped up in a sheet (no locks either). And that was when I was about 10 years old.

Trust me, do not assume you will have them propery secured and hidden away. If they are locked away, they will try and guess the combination or look for the key too.

Oh, and suitcase and cheap bycicle locks will have the number wheels tight when wrong, but become a little bit loose when on the right number. It's so surprisingly simple to "break" the lock code on them. New or hardly used master locks are the same way. Just enough extra play when the number is right. Go slow and they're so easy to break even a kid can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    Clearly you don't have kids of your own to suggest this one, especially little ones of the age he stated, the youngest could need to crawl into mommy and daddy bed at anytime.
    Correct you are. I have no children yet.

Thank you for all of the comments.

Yes, it probably is inevitable, and I don't know how I'm going to explain it. I think I can keep it hidden for a few more years.

Any suggestions for discretion while wearing? At the moment, I think this might be my biggest risk.

I also really appreciate the feedback about my wife.

Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk