Hot weather comfort in plastic-backed diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grizz said:
I suffer with heat rash that quickly turns into jock itch & gets painful if I don't catch it in time. I learned to use a preventive jock itch cream & found CVS brand to be the best & cheapest. There is no real way to avoid sweating or over heating. I am still very active & work out doors a lot. I found the fabric like diapers to be not much cooler than plastic backed & they also wound up giving me friction burns. On real hot days I will add a good zinc oxide based cream first. Attends are just about the loudest diaper out there that I have tried anyway. depends still make a plastic backed over night that are much quieter & can me muffled quite well by wearing underwear over top & my blue jeans keep noise to a minimum & really cannot be herd over the ambient noise in a normal office environment. I also use powder to keep dry but because I sweat so much its gone before I have my first wet :/ I am constantly trying out new brands & its been tough lately since most companies have switched to "fabric like". Its real hard finding thin diapers that hold up for an entire day when I can't get changed on my lunch. I have to wear thin diapers due to back issues & the bulk of the thick diapers forcing my legs apart cause severe back pains for me. I did find 3 different diapers that are my go to now. Northshore lite, Molicare Slip Maxi Brief (just recently tried & absolutely love!) & the only fabric backed diaper that fits great & does not chafe Molicare Premium Soft Supers. I am in that awkward size range where mediums in most brands I am stretching tight to get them to fit & the large I feel like I can wrap around me twice. These are the only diapers that fit me just right in this thickness.

When Depends had the cloth-like fail product I switched to the noisy attends and in an office environment they are quite loud so what I would do is carry lose coins in the same pocket with my car keys and that made enough noise to cover up the crinkle, but one thing I have found is other people don't pay attention to the noise, sure we hear it being loud but other people just don't notice or don't care, I never had a case where an office person would look at me, they just stayed at there desks doing there job, no one really cares that your in a diaper, every one has medical needs and unless you do something really careless like having the plastic visible or tell coworkers that you in a diaper they just don't care, most of the fear is in our noggin other people don't notice or don't care as long as you keep it clinical, no ABDL in an office and your fine and if not just jungle the lose coins and keys on your pocket and no one takes notice, I have been doing this for at least 20 years ago and have only had one customer notice as my shirt popped up and shoed plastic, my client I know told her friends and a got a quick giggle out of it but that was all. people simply don't care. as long as your professional and work as normal I have never had problems, luckily I am in an age group that wearing diapers is more common and most people just don't care and besides if one makes fun of me then I go to HR department and is usually taken care of at that point as it's a form is discrimination on medical disability and the other person can get in quite a bit of trouble if they make fun of me for it and some times even lose there job. My boss at the laser effects company pay no mind to it, he knows I am Autistic and wear diapers and if I don't flaunt in there is never a problem.
I know there have been some forums about wearing in the work place and in then USA it falls under the American's with disability act , just don't act careless and keep the diaper hidden your kakis and nothing else but comes from it, people not generally care

DracoAmericanus said:
When Depends had the cloth-like fail product I switched to the noisy attends and in an office environment they are quite loud so what I would do is carry lose coins in the same pocket with my car keys and that made enough noise to cover up the crinkle, but one thing I have found is other people don't pay attention to the noise, sure we hear it being loud but other people just don't notice or don't care, I never had a case where an office person would look at me, they just stayed at there desks doing there job, no one really cares that your in a diaper, every one has medical needs and unless you do something really careless like having the plastic visible or tell coworkers that you in a diaper they just don't care, most of the fear is in our noggin other people don't notice or don't care as long as you keep it clinical, no ABDL in an office and your fine and if not just jungle the lose coins and keys on your pocket and no one takes notice, I have been doing this for at least 20 years ago and have only had one customer notice as my shirt popped up and shoed plastic, my client I know told her friends and a got a quick giggle out of it but that was all. people simply don't care. as long as your professional and work as normal I have never had problems, luckily I am in an age group that wearing diapers is more common and most people just don't care and besides if one makes fun of me then I go to HR department and is usually taken care of at that point as it's a form is discrimination on medical disability and the other person can get in quite a bit of trouble if they make fun of me for it and some times even lose there job. My boss at the laser effects company pay no mind to it, he knows I am Autistic and wear diapers and if I don't flaunt in there is never a problem.
I know there have been some forums about wearing in the work place and in then USA it falls under the American's with disability act , just don't act careless and keep the diaper hidden your kakis and nothing else but comes from it, people not generally care

The thing is though, being noticed isn't the problem he is dealing with, having it be comfortable is so this isn't really relevant to this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back