Status
Not open for further replies.

BlubbyTheBlueWhale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hey everyone. Rescently. I have found it impossible to get into littlespace. If anybody has any ideas or tips to help me feel little, it would be really appreciated. Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I surround myself with a number of baby things. Diapers are the obvious firsts choice. I have bottles, sippy cups, onsies, plushies, toys, etc. I also enjoy watching little kids shows on TV. If that doesn't work, go to You Tube and watch the Adult Baby diaper regression vids. They're a bit silly, but they talk a lot about being a baby and wearing diapers. It helps me regress to hear a woman's voice tell me I'm a baby who likes to wear diapers.

What have you done in the past that isn't working now?

I don't want to give you suggestions if you have already tried the suggestion.

Some ideas: playing with a favorite toy (play-doh, lego's, etc.)
Coloring
Eating foods with your fingers (like Mac&Cheese, cut-up hot dogs)
Snuggling up with a plushie and blanket

Hi BlubbyTheBlueWhale

Little space and regressing can be tricky, sometime you wont to get in to a childlike mind set and it just won’t happen.

The more you try the less it happens, and you end up age playing which is not the same thing.

Things that I find blocking are the adult side not letting go for your little side to come out to play.

List of thing you need to be doing.

Emotions that are making feel bad

I am sure that there are other thing as well.

With the list of things running around in my head stopping me I just wright them down, make a plan of how I am going to deal with them. Or how I think I am going to deal with them.

Part of the plan is when I am going to have play time when just playing with some toy or doing something I know I will enjoy.

Then when my grown up side says you should be doing XYZ I can say NO this is part of the plan that I play for a while
As for emotions making you feel bad.

There are way of dealing with them but that is a Post I am putting to gather so watch this space on that.

You might find that you just start littering out over something and little space cannot be planed.

For me this can be a bit distracting but it is a part of who I am.

I guess what I say don’t worry too much about it, and just be yourself, and Little space will happen.

Hope that is helpful to you

Siysiy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back