Status
Not open for further replies.

alltimefun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I'm mowing to wearing adult diapers and I'm really struggling to get diapers to fit correctly and I'm just wondering if you lovely lot have any tips

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

mowing?

Are you counting two tapes total, or two tapes on each side? (ie "four tape diapers")

tape 1 either side

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Single tape always works awesome for me, but it could be a shape thing, fit is everything. I pull the tapes firmly across right at the top of my hip. I also like the look. I do prefer double tapes on a larger diaper though for a more controlled fit.

If two tapes on each side lay down position back above your tailbone and pull front flat against stomach start with one side bottom tape (leave top tape alone go to other side attach bottom tape then pull front diaper top tight and attach top tapes make sure its riding in your crotch area (pulling front up toward belly button.

one tape lay down position back toward tailbone pull front of diaper tight and tight toward crotch area put on tape try to position tape toward middle of side of diaper with one tape.

move to 4 or 6 tapes ones. Adults have figures better suited to the extra tapes spread out, otherwise you could tape over it.

Last edited:
My suggestion is try to use the two tapes as four. What I mean by this is use the bottom part of the tapes to hold the bottom of the diaper after you get it straight and then fix the top of your diaper and finish applying the tapes. Hope this makes sense. Works for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back