• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Bonjour à tous :) (french)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoloon

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi all,
I'm french, 19 yo, student in philosophy, and teen baby, who loves diaper (sorry for my english i'm french).
I'm here to meet people to talk about these things, because of course that's difficult in reality x)
Maybe if you read this, we will be friends one day,
If you want to talk, mp me
Je suis ouvert à toutes conversations et personnes
Aoloon

Hello Aoloon and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome. Good introduction. Your English is much better than my French, which I took decades ago. Ou sa trouve la sal de bain? I'll bet I've misspelled almost every word...sigh.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you are seeking here.

Thanks you guys, I loved this welcome :) , thanks egor, jeremiah and dogboy. And ahah dogboy it's not horrible, you have just a few mistakes but I understood what you wanted to say : " (because its a place) se trouve la salle de bain ? " And of course, i'm joking but it's a very important sentence to know in France or wherever when you are an ABDL x) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back